BRIGHTON and Liverpool will play behind closed doors for the last time for the foreseeable future as the two sides meet on the South Coast.
Both teams will play their next home games in front of two thousand supporters following the government’s announcement that both areas will be in Tier 2 of post-lockdown restrictions.
Liverpool know even a point will move them temporarily top of the table while Brighton are looking to extend their five-point gap to the drop zone.
What time does Brighton vs Liverpool kick off?
- Brighton vs Liverpool takes place on Saturday, November 28.
- The match kicks off at 12.30pm.
- It will be played at the Amex Stadium.
What TV channel is Brighton vs Liverpool on and can I live stream it?
- Brighton vs Liverpool is live on BT Sport 1.
- Coverage commences at 11.30am – one hour before kick-off.
- To stream the game live, head to the BT Sport website or app.
How do I watch Brighton vs Liverpool for free?
- EE customers can get a free three-month trial of BT Sport by texting SPORT to 150.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription.
- Or you can cancel the trial at any time during the three months by texting STOP SPORT to 150.
Mo Salah is set to return after testing negative for coronavirus and exploiting a loophole in government rules which meant he had to isolate for just five days rather than ten.
Jordan Henderson could also return after resuming full training on Thursday.
Tariq Lamptey is suspended for Brighton following his red card as Aston Villa.
Leandro Trossard, Davy Propper and Adam Lallana will be assessed before kick-off.
*Odds from Ladbrokes correct as of Friday, November 27