OLEKSANDR USYK faces Brit heavyweight Dereck Chisora in a huge clash TONIGHT.
The Ukrainian knocked out Chazz Witherspoon in seven rounds on his debut after dominating the cruiserweight division.
But Chisora is set to be an altogether different proposition and comes into this one having forced David Price to throw in the towel after four rounds.
What time is Usyk vs Chisora?
- Originally scheduled for May 23, this fight now takes place TONIGHT, October 31 after being postponed due to coronavirus.
- The card starts at 6pm UK time with the ring walk confirmed as no earlier than 10.15pm.
- Wembley Arena is the venue for the huge bout.
What TV channel is Usyk vs Chisora on and can I live stream it?
CUT IT OUT
Munguia’s uppercut splits Johnson’s lip in half before being declared winner
Tyson at lowest weight since 18 as Jones predicts epic fight between ‘freaks’
FAST & FURY-OUS
Tyson Fury looks in terrifying shape as he posts shadow boxing training vid
Garcia called out by pregnant girlfriend after allegedly kissing TikTok star
Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr: UK start time, TV channel and live stream
- Lee Selby v George Kambosos
- Tommy McCarthy v Bilal Laggoune – for vacant EBU European Cruiser Title
- Savannah Marshall v Hannah Rankin – for vacant WBO Middleweight Title
- Amy Timlin v Carly Skelly – for vacant Commonwealth Super Bantamweight Title
- David Allen v Christopher Lovejoy – FIGHT OFF
- Ukashir Farooq v Martin Tecyuapetla
What they said
Dereck Chisora: “I will make sure that when Usyk gets out of that ring he knows he has been in a fight.
“He wants to claim he is at the top of the food chain, but if he wants to do that he needs to box a true heavyweight.
“It’s a fight – the guy is going to chuck the kitchen sink at me.
“The fight sells itself – he is a good fighter and is loved by the English fans. Even people who don’t like boxing love watching him and he’s fighting myself.
“There is nothing bad about this fight, there’s not hatred, it’s all about the love for the sport.”
- Usyk to win 1/6
- Draw 33/1
- Chisora to win 4/1
*Odds from Ladbrokes correct as of Friday, October 30