Finally, the game has its own page on Steam. A trailer for the game will be added soon.
This is not the final version of the page, it will change more than once and be replenished with new features.
I will be glad to support in the form of adding to the Wishlist.
- Improved performance (increased FPS and game stability)
- Improved game functions (was shitcode, now it’s more efficient shitcode, lol)
- Added LOD, textures of different resolutions, etc.
- Improved graphics (tweaked post-process, with weather settings, fog, etc.)
- Implemented a bot on the ship that makes poom-poom on planes and can even shoot them down.
- Improved loading of assets, including bullets, as it makes no sense to calculate each one, especially if it flies by.
- Added sounds of shots, music, some SFX.
- Added models to the background (now we are not always in an empty sea)
- Improved saving progress, now it is more logical and seems to work correctly.
- Added custom console for many functions and commands (including crosshair settings)
- A lot of refactoring and processing, which are of little interest to anyone. 🙂
P.S. There is still a lot of work ahead, thanks to everyone who supports us. At the moment, seeing a large number of wishlist is a priority for us and I will know that I am doing it all for a reason. In turn, I will try to make the game better and update it periodically.