PADDY POWER are offering punters up to £20 back as cash if their bet on Everton vs Chelsea loses.
New customers who sign up and stake £20 on this evening’s Premier League clash at Goodison Park will get their money straight back if they’re not successful!
How to claim..
Paddy Power special
- Visit the Paddy Power website using this link HERE*
- Open a new account using promo code YSKWDX
- Deposit a minimum of £10 using a Card
- Place a £20 Sportsbook bet. For the purposes of this promotion, your first ever bet will be counted as the qualifying bet
- If your qualifying bet is settled as a loser – Paddy Power will refund you stake in CASH up to £20
- You refund will be processed within one hour after the qualifying bet has been settled
Chelsea travel to Goodison Park for their season opener against Frank Lampard’s Everton.
And the Blues are odds-on favourites to collect maximum points at 6/10 with Paddy Power.
The draw is available at 14/5, while Everton are a bumper 9/2 to win Saturday evening’s showdown.
But recent history is actually in Everton’s favour, with the Merseyside outfit having won each of their last four Premier League home games against Chelsea.
Chelsea’s run of four consecutive defeats at Everton is their longest active losing streak away to a current top-flight side.
However, this looks a good opportunity to change their fortunes with Dominic Calvert-Lewin ruled out.
Salomon Rondon is suspended following his red card against Brentford last season, meaning Everton are without a single recognised striker.
Chelsea have lost just four of their 28 Premier League away games under Thomas Tuchel, and the debuts of Raheem Sterling and Kalidou Koulibaly could have a massive impact.
105/1 Bet Builder special
Everton vs Chelsea
A bet builder allows Paddy’s punters to pick from multiple markets for a single event across a range of sports and combine them into one bet.
- Ben Godfrey – Shown a Card
- James Tarkowski – Shown a Card
- Reece James – Anytime Assist
- Raheem Sterling – To Score Or Assist
You can back our four selections HERE*
So we’re backing Chelsea Win to Nil; Raheem Sterling to Score & 10+ Corners at odds of 10/1 with Paddy Power.
New Paddy Power customers can follow our tip and if we’re successful – you’ll win £220 from a £20 stake!
If we’re wrong, you get your money straight back as cash. It’s as simple as that.
But if you fancy going for something a little bit bigger (OK, a lot bigger), then you can back our four-fold bet builder that’s been boosted to 105/1.
Our selections are: Ben Godfrey – Shown a Card, James Tarkowski – Shown a Card, Reece James – Anytime Assist, Raheem Sterling – To Score Or Assist
£20 on that will return £2,120 if it comes in.
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.
*New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy’s Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply. 18+ Begambleaware.org