INTER take on Getafe as they look to show why they are one of the favourites to win the Europa League.
Antonio Conte’s men made light work of Ludogorets in the round of 32 back in February, winning 4-1 on aggregate.
Meanwhile Getafe laid down a real marker by stunning Champions League semi-finalists Ajax to progress 3-2 on aggregate with a display so stubborn Jose Mourinho would have been proud.
What time does Inter vs Getafe kick off?
- Inter vs Getafe kicks off at 8pm UK time – 9pm local time.
- Schalke 04’s Veltins Arena in Germany will play host to this game.
- The tie will take place over one leg as the first leg was not able to be completed before the coronavirus pandemic in Italy.
What TV channel is Inter vs Getafe on and can I live stream it?
- Inter vs Getafe will be live on BT Sport 2.
- Coverage will commence at 7.45pm – 15 minutes before kick-off.
- To stream the game live, head to the BT Sport website or app.
- Manchester United play LASK at the same time, with that game airing on BT Sport 1.
How can I watch Inter vs Getafe FREE?
- EE customers can get a FREE three-month BT Sport app trial by texting SPORT to 150.
- You can then cancel at any time.
Inter’s Stefano Sensi is pushing to be fit for the game after his hamstring injury.
Matias Vecino is unavailable through injury.
Alexis Sanchez could feature before returning to parent club Manchester United.
Getafe will be without Erick Cabaco as his registration to play in the Europa League was not done in January when he joined.
Deyverson has returned to Brazil, following the end of his loan meaning that Angel Rodriguez and Jaime Mata could start at the front.
Stoke City’s loanee Oghenekaro Etebo is recovering from injury and will be unlikely to feature.
- Inter to win – 2/3
- Draw – 5/2
- Getafe victory – 19/4
- Mata to score anytime, to have 1 or more shots, and to make 15 or more passes – 27/10
*All odds are correct from Ladbrokes at time of publication