ARSENAL take on Chelsea this afternoon in the FA Cup final at Wembey.
And the prestigious cup competition will has been renamed for this season, with Emirates giving up their title for a good cause.
The FA Cup Final will be played between Arsenal and Chelsea
Why has the FA Cup been renamed this season?
This year the FA Cup will be known as the Heads Up FA Cup Final, with the sponsor Emirates donating their title.
FA president Prince William said of the naming: “We’re going to really use the Final as a moment to promote good, positive mental health for everyone.
“It’s quite timely bearing in mind what we’ve all been through with this pandemic. I think there’s going to be, sadly, a lot of repercussions from this in society, not just in football, in terms of people’s mental health.
“Hopefully the FA Cup can be a bit of a pivot that people can rally around.”
When is the FA Cup final?
- Arsenal vs Chelsea kicks off at 5.30pm BST on Saturday, August 1 – TODAY.
- Wembley Stadium plays host.
- Though for the first time, there will be no fans in attendance due to the coronavirus pandemic.
What TV channel is Arsenal vs Chelsea on and can I live stream it?
- The match will be shown live on multiple platforms including BBC One, BT Sport 1, BT Sport Extra 1, BT Sport Ultimate and BBC iPlayer.
- BBC One’s coverage begins at 4.30pm.
- BT Sport have FA Cup shows across their channels from midday and start their live final coverage at 4.15pm on BT Sport 1.
How can I watch the FA Cup final for free?
- The game will be shown live on the BBC and BBC iPlayer for free on any device
- Alternatively, EE customers can get a FREE three-month BT Sport app trial by texting SPORT to 150. You can then cancel at any time.