by Calculated Risk on 6/30/2020 08:52:00 PM
• At 7:00 AM ET, The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
• At 8:15 AM, The ADP Employment Report for June. This report is for private payrolls only (no government). The consensus is for 3,000,000 payroll jobs added in June, up from 2,760,000 lost in May.
• At 10:00 AM, ISM Manufacturing Index for June. The consensus is for the ISM to be at 49.0, up from 43.1 in May.
• At 10:00 AM, Construction Spending for May. The consensus is for a 1.0% increase in construction spending.
•All day, Light vehicle sales for June from the BEA. The consensus is for light vehicle sales to be 13.0 million SAAR in June, up from 12.2 million in May (Seasonally Adjusted Annual Rate).
• At 2:00 PM, FOMC Minutes, Meeting of June 9-10, 2020