In the last days, I’ve fixed over 30 issues I’ve found. This isn’t the final stage of Craftrix’s development, it’s a big step in the process.
This is the name of the current stage of development. I decided to break down all the prototype development into small pieces where I fill them with issues and it worked well in the last week.
But what actually changed?
I’ll list some visible changes below. That’s all for now, bye!
Changelog – since the last stage
- Fixed never loading bug
- Fixed MOBs’ animation playback
- Fixed exit confirm hiding when clicking the screen
- Added option to restart the game when the player dies
- Added crafting system
- Optimizations for shaders
- Tweaked green slime damage range
- Added achievements tab (but there are NO achievements yet)
- Fixed enemies attack delay
- Added more settings options
- Lots of small optimizations and tweaks…