THE Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales see retailers clear out old stock ahead of new models being released in spring – and that means discounts.
Best Black Friday TV deals:
*Just because products are in the Black Friday sale, doesn’t mean you can’t find the same thing, or similar, cheaper elsewhere. Always shop around to find the best offers.
AO Live Black Friday TV Deals
- Samsung Smart 4K Ultra HD TV, £427, saving £122 – buy here
- Samsung Ultra HD Gaming Monitor, £269, saving £41 – buy here
- Hisense 43″ Smart 4K TV, £249, saving £80 – buy here
- Techwood 49″ Smart 4K TV, £279, £329 saving £50 – buy here
- LG 55″ Smart 4K Ultra HD TV, £449, saving £100 – buy here
Currys Live Black Friday TV Deals
- Save up to £800 on OLED TVs at Currys – buy here
- Sony Bravia 75″ Smart 4k Ultra HD LED TV with Google Assistant, £1299, saving £300 – buy here
- Philips Ambilight 55″ Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV, £989, saving £310 – buy here
- LG 49″ Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV with Google Assistant, £499, saving £150 – buy here
- LG 55″ Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV with Google Assistant, £599, saving £200 – buy here
- LG 55” Smart Ultra HD TV with Google Assistant, £1,099.00, saving £200.00 – buy here
- LG 65″ Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV with Google Assistant, £799, saving £350 – buy here
Ebay Live Black Friday TV Deals
- Hisense 50″ 4K TV at Currys (eBay) for £299, save £80 – buy here
- Samsung 32 Full HD Smart LED TV, £349, saving £50 – buy here
- LG 49 Ultra HD 4K Smart LED TV, £429, saving £120 – buy here
- Digihome 40 HD 4K LED Smart TV, £229, saving £120 – buy here
Amazon Live Black Friday TV Deals
- Samsung Dynamic Crystal Colour HDR Smart 4K TV, £388, saving £120.99 – buy here
- Toshiba HD Ready Smart TV with Freeview Play, £179, saving £20.99 – buy here
- Panasonic TX 4K Ultra HDR Smart TV with Freeview Play, £299, saving £100.99 – buy here
When is Black Friday 2019?
Black Friday was on November 29 this year.
The sales will likely continue until at least Cyber Monday on December 2.
Where will have the best TV deals on Black Friday 2019?
The obvious candidates for good TV deals on Black Friday include Amazon, Argos, Currys PC World, AO and John Lewis.
Less obvious ones to keep an eye on are ASDA TV deals. even though ASDA isn’t officially taking part in Black Friday, it occasionally offers big discounts on electricals.
Tesco’s TV deals can also surprise, with the UK’s supermarkets being wildcards during big sales events.
We’ll update this page when the deals start dropping.
- Amazon’s Black Friday TV sale – shop here
- AO.com Black Friday TV sale – shop here
- John Lewis Black Friday TV sale – shop here
- Currys PC World Black Friday TV sales – shop here
- Argos TV & Gaming Black Friday sale – shop here
TVs to look out for on Black Friday 2019
- The TVs on this list are all worth keeping an eye on
- Samsung’s range of 4K TVs is mostly outstanding
- Hisense TVs already offer good value for their quality
- OLED TVs are normally pretty pricey, so if you can get a good one for £1,250 or under, we’d suggest snapping it up
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
IT might be tempting to dive in and snap up LOADS of items on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but here’s how you can guarantee you’re getting a good deal.
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at The Sun Vouchers, and see if you can get extra savings with discount codes.
Or, if you want to upgrade your audio, we’ve also picked out the best sound bars on the market.
Enjoyed reading up on the best Black Friday TV deals? If you want to learn more about the big day, check out our Black Friday info page.